College Code: SJC
St. Joseph's College of Engineering and Technology, Palai is with the great tradition of the Catholic Diocese of Palai in providing multi-level educational institutions for the people of the diocese and surrounding regions. St. Joseph's College of Engineering and Technology, Palai ( SJCET Palai ) was established in 2002 by the Catholic Diocese of Palai. Situated in a serene and picturesque location at the foothills of the High Range mountains, the campus provides an environment conducive to learning and achieving the academic and professional aspirations of the students. Every talent and innovation is encouraged in the college in order to bring out the best in students.
wHY St. Joseph's college palai
SJCET Palai is consistently ranked among the top 5 Engineering Colleges in Kerala.
Excellent placement record
Excellent placement statistics that stand as an ample testimony to its objective of placing all eligible and interested students according to their career objective.
More than 30 university ranks in Bachelor of Technology, Master of Technology and Master in Business Administration Courses.
Student mentoring system
The Strong mentoring system that supports and encourages a student in their academic and personal growth. One to one attention is ensured to each individual to excel.
state of the art library facility
Largest Library with more than 70,000 Books, Journals and Magazines.
National Board of Accreditation(NBA) has visited the campus and commented as one among the best libraries they have ever visited.
SJCET Palai encourages the professional society activities among the students.
Professional societies like IEEE, Computer Society of India (CSI), The Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE), The Instrument Society of India(ISOI) are deep-rooted in the college.
Our faculty members are inspirational facilitators ; they
are world-class researchers and leaders in their respective fields.
Most of them have M.Tech's and PhD's from NIT's and IIT's.
SJCET Startup Bootcamp is an Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development Center(IEDC) functioning in the campus to foster the innovative and entrepreneurial skills among the students.
- Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering (60 Seats)
- Civil Engineering (60 Seats)
- Computer Science & Engineering (120 Seats)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (120 Seats)
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (60 Seats)
- Mechanical Engineering (120 Seats)
- Computer Science and Engineering (18 Seats)
- VLSI & Embedded Systems (18 Seats)
- Advanced Communication & Information Systems (24 Seats)
- Advanced Manufacturing and Production Management (18 Seats)
- Power Electronics (24 Seats)
- Structural Engineering & Construction Management(24 Seats)
- IC Engines and Energy Systems(24 Seats)
Master of business administration
- MBA (60 Seats)
Master of computer applications
- MCA Regular (60 Seats)