ADMISSIONS TO BHM 2017-21 BATCH
Cap Allotment Dates
First Allotment: 13th to 14th June,
Second Allotment 19th to 20th June,
Third Allotment 26th to 28th June &
Fourth Allotment 03rd to 05 July 2017.
Admission to Management seats from 22nd June onwards
Documents to be produced for admission 2017-21 batch
Candidates who have received allotments through CAP should join the course as per the schedule and rules in force of the M G University.
The candidates who got allotment through CAP as well as management seats are required to produce the following documents in original at the time of admission
For CAP candidates
- The Allotment Memo received online
- Caste/community certificate from competent authority in the case of SC/ST candidates
- Admission under EBFC should produce Community Certificate along with the relevant certificate from the revenue authorities concerned to the effect that they come under the Below Poverty Line(BPL)
For all candidates CAP and Management
- Receipt for remittance of university fee in the bank. Rs. 853/-
- Original SSLC
- Mark lists of all parts of the Plus Two / equivalent examination.
- TC and conduct certificate from the Institution last attended
- Four attested copies of SSLC & Plus two
- Two passport size photographs (one stamp size)
- Eligibility Certificate from Mahatma Gandhi University, in the case of candidates
Who passed their qualifying examination from other Boards/Institutes/governments
- Migration Certificate, if applicable.
Fees Rs. 97,840/-
Office working hours: 8.30 am to 4.30 p m on all working days except Saturday.
Saturday 9.30 am to 3.30 p m.
Details of fee
Admission Fee 500/-
Tuition Fee 75,000/-
Special Fee (Fee for value added courses/ Training) 10,000/-
Caution Deposit -10,000/-
Other Uni. Fee 140/-
Exam. Fee 1,200/-
- To develop young men and women into professional experts to manage Hospitality Industry in general and Hotels in particular.
- To equip youngsters with conceptual and interpersonal skills for managerial decision making and its execution in hospitality related industries.
- To develop and encourage the entrepreneurial capabilities of young generation to become effective change agents.
- To meet the demand for trained and professional people in the country at the top level management of business and industrial organizations in the light of new economic and industrial policy of the country.
Eligibility for Admission
A pass in the higher secondary or equivalent examinations conducted by boards /departments recognized by the Mahatma Gandhi University with not less than 45% marks in aggregate including language.
For 2017-2021 batch admissions, 50 per cent seats are filled by the management and 50 per cent by MG University’s through CAP. All applications for admission both Management and CAP should be submitted online only.
How to Apply for Management Seats
For Management seats the candidates are required to submit their applications online through the link “Apply Online” provided in the web site. While submitting the online application, candidates are required to print the receipt for submission of application and submit the same along with self-attested copies of SSLC & Plus two/equivalent marks and proof for remittance of application fee of Rs. 500/- to the Principal within the prescribed date. The application fee can be remitted either by cash in the Institute’s office or by DD drawn in favor of the Principal, SJIHMCT, Palai. The last date prescribed for submission of application is 16 June 2017. Applications becomes valid and effective only when the above formalities are complied with.
Candidates are also welcome to the Institute to utilize the computer facilities and assistance provided for submitting their online application for CAP as well as Management seats.
For admissions through CAP the candidates may visit MG University’s web site www.cap.mgu.ac.in